In 2005, we opened our state-of-the-art facility, located on 10 countryside acres in West Chester, Pennsylvania. We believe that children respond best to treatment in a natural, non-clinical environment. Our facility was uniquely designed to foster stimulating rehabilitation and discovery, while maintaining the comfort of our children and their families. Our indoor arena is all weather so that therapy sessions can continue through inclimate weather and our footing is dust-free!
- Private therapy rooms
- Wide variety of approved therapy equipment
- 70’ x 136’ heated indoor arena with dust-free footing
- Comfortable observation area for parents and siblings
- Handicapped accessible restroom
- Stables for our well-trained, gentle horses
- Kitchen and meeting room for volunteers and staff
- Outdoor playground and barn, and use of our natural terrain for greater sensory integration
- Ample parking
Our expansive facility is home to groundbreaking rehabilitation. We invite you to come for a tour and see for yourself the difference we make in the lives of our children and our community.
Quest is open six days a week and offers sessions on weekdays during and after school hours and on Saturday mornings.