Because we believe that innovative pediatric therapy is a vehicle for positive rehabilitation in many venues, Quest Therapeutic Services collaborates with partner organizations — universities, hospitals, community groups, and others — to mutually further our educational and social missions. Whether to foster research, advance therapist training, or supply hands-on learning to children, Quest Therapeutic believes the possibilities for pediatric therapy are limitless.
A Few of Our Partners:
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children - Quest Therapeutic has partnered with A. I. duPont to conduct research on the effect of hippotherapy in children with spastic cerebral palsy.
- Arcadia University, Drexel University, Neumann College, University of Delaware, Widener University, West Chester University – We now have a formal clinical affiliation programs with several local universities training physical therapy students in pediatric therapy and hippotherapy.
- Chester County Special Olympics – an organization that allows children to experience the thrill of competition in local and state-level horse shows.
- The Willowdale Steeplechase – Quest Therapeutic has been a beneficiary of The Willowdale Steeplechase Races for many years.
- American Hippotherapy Association (AHA)– an organization that promotes the use of the movement of the horse as a treatment strategy in physical, occupational and speech therapy sessions for people living with disabilities.