Without volunteers, our programs could not exist.
Quest Therapeutic is continually growing and depends on volunteers to assist in all of our programs and operations. We want to stress that no experience is necessary, and we offer complete training.
Do you want to help children with disabilties? Do you like horses? We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help during our sessions. We offer physical and occupational therapy sessions that may include hippotherapy (using the movement of the horse to facilitate therapy). We ask that our volunteers commit to at least 2 1/2 hours on a weekly basis so that the children we see know our volunteers. No horse experience necessary!
Some of the things we need volunteers to do are:
- Lead horses during sessions
- Act as side walkers during sessions
- Groom the horses and prepare them for sessions
- Provide daily horse care
- Assist with special projects, maintenance, and office work
We are in need of volunteers for our scheduled sessions (a minimum of 2 1/2 hours) we appreciate any amount of time!
- 2:30 - 7 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Wednesday
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Friday
- 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Saturday
For more information plese contact email@example.com